BADGP 2018 AGM & Annual Industry Seminar
[ Download a PDF Flier ]
Date: Thursday 22nd March 2018 (closing date for registrations: Friday 16th March 2018)
Sedgebrook Hall Hotel, Chapel Brampton, Northampton, NN6 8BD (www.sedgebrookhall.co.uk)
- BADGP Members: free of charge
- £70.00 which includes BADGP membership until 31 December 2018
Each year we are pleased to offer the delegates a series of high-quality presentations from the dangerous goods industry broadly. We are working to finalise the topics, but are delighted to have already confirmed 3 excellent speakers:
- Paul Horner (IATA)
- Phil Lapczuk (DVSA)
- Keith White (VCA)
- Bill Atkinson (OHES)
More speakers and topics to follow.
Lunch and refreshments are free to all delegates.
There will be coffee and tea breaks during the morning and afternoon sessions. Lunch is normally served at 12:15.
Delegates are warmly encouraged to visit the exhibitors’ stands during the breaks.
Our Sponsors and Exhibitors
As at previous events we will be hosting an exhibition of products and services of interest to our members.
If you would like to exhibit please email your interest to email@example.com to find out more.
A very big “thank you” to the following organisations who have confirmed that they will be supporting our event by exhibiting:
Reserve Your Place
BADGP Members and Non-members alike can register to attend the AGM & Annual Industry Seminar. To register, please complete the on-line booking form on this page.
The closing date for registrations: Friday 16th March 2018.
Food preferences can be stated in the registration process.
Please note the following conditions:
- For non-members, the full fee is payable on receipt of our invoice which needs to be paid in advance of the event.
- Cancellation of a booking is not possible for any reason, but substitutions will be permitted at the applicable rate.
- BADGP reserves the right to alter or cancel the programme due to circumstances beyond our control. If BADGP cancels, then refunds will be made (if applicable).
Please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org