BADGP 2018 AGM & Annual Industry Seminar
[ Download a PDF Flier ]
Date: Thursday 22nd March 2018 (closing date for registrations: Friday 9th March 2018)
Sedgebrook Hall Hotel, Chapel Brampton, Northampton, NN6 8BD (www.sedgebrookhall.co.uk)
- BADGP Members: free of charge
- £70.00 which includes BADGP membership until 31 December 2018
Each year we are pleased to offer the delegates a series of high-quality presentations from the dangerous goods industry broadly. This year's draft program is as follows:
- The Desmond Waight Memorial Presentation
“Regulatory Updates In Air Transport And The Challenges Of E-Commerce (Changes to the 59th Edition of the DGR; upcoming changes in the 2019-2020 ICAO TI’s; the 60th Edition of the DGR)”
Paul Horner, Dangerous Goods Standards, International Air Transport Association (IATA)
- “Certification And The Dangerous Goods Professional”
Morgan Hyson, Business Development Manager, Institute of Hazardous Materials Management (IHMM, USA)
- “Roadside Enforcement Results - The Way Forward”
Phil Lapczuk, Operations Enforcement Manager, Driver and Vehicle Standards Agency (DVSA)
- “Some Observations Of A Jobbing DGSA (Auditing and reporting pitfalls, labelling issues, dealing with queries, spillages and investigating causes)”
Bill Atkinson, OHES Bill Atkinson, OHES
- “To Regulate Or Not To Regulate? (A look at some of the additions/changes to the 20th Edition of the UN recommendations, how these have been adopted into future regulation and how they might play out at the practical level.)”
Keith White, Principal Consultant Dangerous Goods Packaging, Dangerous Goods Office – VCA
Lunch and refreshments are free to all delegates.
There will be coffee and tea breaks during the morning and afternoon sessions. Lunch is normally served at 12:15.
Delegates are warmly encouraged to visit the exhibitors’ stands during the breaks.
Our Sponsors and Exhibitors
As at previous events we will be hosting an exhibition of products and services of interest to our members.
If you would like to exhibit please email your interest to firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.
A very big “thank you” to the following organisations who have confirmed that they will be supporting our event by exhibiting:
Reserve Your Place
BADGP Members and Non-members alike can register to attend the AGM & Annual Industry Seminar. To register, please complete the on-line booking form on this page.
The closing date for registrations: Friday 9th March 2018.
Food preferences can be stated in the registration process.
Please note the following conditions:
- For non-members, the full fee is payable on receipt of our invoice which needs to be paid in advance of the event.
- Cancellation of a booking is not possible for any reason, but substitutions will be permitted at the applicable rate.
- BADGP reserves the right to alter or cancel the programme due to circumstances beyond our control. If BADGP cancels, then refunds will be made (if applicable).
Please contact: email@example.com